The free webmail client RoundCube allows you to set up a signature for outgoing messages.
- Click on "Settings" at the top right side of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the "Identities" Tab.
- Double click on the email address that you want to create a signature for.
- Add your signature.
To have a signature on all of your outgoing emails, you can add one in SquirrelMail in the Personal Information section.
- First, log into your SquirrelMail.
- Click on Options at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Personal Information."
- On the next screen you will be able to insert your signature.
You may create or change a signature in the Horde WebMail following the steps given below:
- On the icon bar at the very top of any mail page in the Horde WebMail application, click on the options icon.
- In the Your Information column, click Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information page, click Edit Your Identities.
- Select the Default identity from the Your Identities pop-up menu, type your signature text, and click the Create button.
- Confirmation that the change you have made to your default identity will appear at the top of your window stating "adding a signature file."
(updated 402 days ago)
Recommended Help Content
Instructions on how to set up Webmail to redirect as a custom subdomain (updated 786 days ago)
How to access your email accounts from your web browser. Our webmail applications make a nice alternative to a desktop email client. (updated 25 days ago)
General Instructions on how to use the spam folder with webmail (updated 796 days ago)
Related Help Content
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. cPanel Mail section where Email Accounts icon is located Navigate to the Mail section inside cPanel. Click the Email Accounts icon. (updated 626 days ago)
How do I use webmail? (updated 719 days ago)
Instructions for how to log into webmail securely (updated 787 days ago)
How does a person change the Password, create an Autoresponder and setup Email Filtering on their individual email account without logging into the main account control panel? (updated 311 days ago)
Instructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail (updated 793 days ago)
How to create and access your email accounts (updated 188 days ago)
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw (updated 1626 days ago)
Emails are not sending out in the correct character sets. Recipients are receiving odd characters instead of the specified set. (updated 1158 days ago)