These steps will help you prevent users and robots from posting Spam on your WordPress blog.
- Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings, then Discussion in the navigation bar on the left.
- From the Discussion page, scroll down.
- Check the box next to 'Users must be registered and logged in to comment'.
- Check the box next to 'Comment must be manually approved'.
- You can enter in words, phrases, or content into a box which will hold comments for you to moderate them.
- You can enter in words, phrases, or content into a box which will delete comments containing these things.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click 'Save Changes'.
Your WordPress blog has now been approved to fight against Spam.
Recommended Help Content
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on WordPress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with hostmonster. Login to the WordPress Data
Related Help Content
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.
Our updated 'Rock' user interface offers a fresh new look, along with several useful tools and helpful features. One such feature is the My Sites tab, where you can easily manage your websites.
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
This article will explain how to login to a website created with WordPress.
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
Tips and tricks to make your WordPress blog load faster
How to use the Posts feature of the WordPress Dashboard
Using WordPress with the Temporary URL