This article will show you how to renew your hosting account. If you are unable to renew online, please contact the Billing Department for assistance.
Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your HostMonster cPanel account.
- Select Account on the top bar.
- Click the Renew Hosting Account button above the Contact Information.
- You can change the hosting term length using the drop-down menu under the Quantity heading.
Review the items in your Shopping Cart and remove any items you do not wish to purchase or renew by clicking the X next to that item.
Select your payment method.
The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department to cancel the service prior to renewal.
When you’re ready, click Process Order at the bottom of the screen to complete your purchase.
You're done! If the account expired prior to renewing, it will be reactivated immediately once the payment has been processed. A cart-receipt email will be sent to the email address on file and a detailed receipt can be found in the Accounts tab of your cPanel by clicking on the Payments submenu link.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
If you have any questions the renewal process, please contact our Billing Department for assistance.
Recommended Help Content
A step-by-step guide to renewing your domain name registration.
A step by step guide to using your new HostMonster hosting account.
A step-by-step guide to updating your credit card information.
Related Help Content
A step-by-step guide to subscribe or unsubscribe to promotional emails.
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
What is the difference between a domain and web hosting?
This article explains what happens after a domain expires and how domain registration can be renewed.
To help with transferring of accounts from other servers to your account.
How do I change my contract length?
A step by step guide on how to manipulate data in your mySQL tables using phpMyAdmin