HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Update Your Credit Card
The most recent credit card used to pay for the account is automatically saved as the default payment method for any future purchase or renewal unless the option to save the credit card has been unchecked during the checkout process. This article will show you how to manually update the default credit card on file.
HostMonster accepts Visa, Discover (USD), Master Card and American Express.
To update the credit card on file, the steps will vary depending on which interface your account uses.
- Log in to your HostMonster cPanel account.
- Select the Account tab at the top of the screen.
- Under Billing Information, enter the new card number and the expiration date.
Note: Complete billing and contact information are required to be able to update the card on the account.
- When you are done, click Update at the bottom of the screen.
- Log in to your HostMonster account.
- Click the account icon in the top right-hand corner, then choose Billing from the drop-down.
- Enter new details in the Billing Information and Payment Method sections.
- Click the Update button.