HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Subscribing to Mail Folders
If your Sent, Trash, Drafts, Junk and other IMAP folders are missing, please subscribe to them again and they will appear.
- Subscribing to folders in Horde
- Subscribing to folders in Roundcube
- Subscribing to folders in Outlook
- Subscribing to folders on an Apple Device
- Subscribing to folders in Thunderbird
- Subscribing to folders on Mac OS X Mail (Mac Mail)
Subscribing to folders in Horde
- In the main account click on the Folders icon at the top of the screen.
- Choose the Rebuild Folder Tree option from the dropdown box.
- Then choose the Check for New Mail option from the same box.
Subscribing to folders in Roundcube
- Go to Settings
- Click Folders
- Re-subscribe to each folder by clicking on the check box next to each one.
Subscribing to folders in Outlook
- Click the Tools menu and click IMAP Folders
- Click the Query button.
- Select desired folders.
- Click the Subscribe button. Click OK.
- New folders can now be accessed from the Folders list on the left side.
Subscribing to folders on an Apple DeviceIf you sync IMAP mail account settings from your computer to iPhone or iPod touch, the IMAP folders may show under your Inbox folder. In this case, you need to specify the IMAP path prefix.
- You can enter the IMAP path prefix by choosing Settings > Mail > Account > Advanced > IMAP Path Prefix.
- Enter the word INBOX (all caps) and save the setting. Now your folders should appear as expected.
Subscribing to folders in Thunderbird
- Go to File and click Subscribe
- Select desired folders.
- Click Subscribe.
- Click OK.
New folders can now be accessed from the Folders list on the left side.
Subscribing to folders on Mac OS X Mail (Mac Mail)
- Go to Mail > Preferences > Accounts.
- Select your email account and click the Advanced tab.
- Make sure the IMAP path prefix is set to INBOX.
- Close the Preferences panel and save.
- Restart the entire mail program.
- If your folders are still not showing, click the gear icon at the bottom left and select Synchronize.
Recommended Help Content
How Do I Subscribe to IMAP Folders in Mac OS X Mail Client?
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Windows Live Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live. This tutorial will show you how to setup your email account in Windows Live Mail.
Related Help Content
POP POP, also known as POP3, is an E-mail protocol that is used when people wish to have a copy of their E-mail messages, along with any attachments, to be downloaded to their computer for viewing. D
Getting Started Article 182,628 views tags: email
Can I make multiple IMAP connections to the same email address?
How to Configure Eudora Pro to Access Email?
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2003
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
Knowledgebase Article 349,235 views tags: configuration configure email express imap outlook pop setup
How to setup your HostMonster-hosted email address with an email application.
2003 for Windows. While it can be used for other versions of Outlook, some screens and steps might vary. Select the 'Tools' menu. Select Accounts. Click on the "Add a new E-mail account" op
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013