This page describes how to configure Eudora Pro to access your POP e-mail box.
To configure your Eudora Pro email client please follow the below:
1. In Eudora select Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
2. Click the Getting Started category. For Return Address, enter your email address.
3. For Mail Server (Incoming), enter mail.yourdomain.com.
4. For Login Name, enter the popID that you selected when you created your POP account.
5. For SMTP Server (Outgoing), enter mail.yourdomain.com. With these basic settings you should be able to retrieve email from the name mailbox by selecting Check Mail from the File pull-down menu.
To setup an email address for your domain name is easily accomplished within the control panel (cPanel). Mail section where Email icon is located Navigate to the Mail section inside cPanel. Click the (updated 55 days ago)