HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Microsoft 365 - How to Access Microsoft Outlook Email
This article will explain how to access Microsoft Outlook online or directly from your Desktop.
- To set up email on your desktop machine, log in to the Microsoft portal using the Office 365 username and password you created during account setup.
- Once signed in, click the Outlook icon to use Outlook from your browser. To set up Outlook for your desktop, see Desktop Setup below.
- Once signed in, click the Install Office button.
- Choose Office 365 apps from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted with a step-by-step guide on desktop installation.
If you need additional help, please see Microsoft Office Support.
Knowledgebase Article 13,349 views bookmark
sharetags: access add create login microsoft office setup
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How can I fix problems with Office 365 and Outlook?
Knowledgebase Article 61,365 views tags: email errors issues microsoft office productivity sara troubleshooting
How do I add my HostMonster email account to Outlook 2002?
Knowledgebase Article 303,983 views tags: email emailclient outlook setup
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
Related Help Content
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
How to setup an email account in Outlook
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
Knowledgebase Article 459,196 views tags: configuration configure email express imap outlook pop setup
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2011
This article will explain how to login to a website created with WordPress.
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2010
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2007