HostMonster Web Hosting Help
What Is JustCloud
JustCloud has partnered with HostMonster to give you 1 GB of free cloud storage. You can activate your free JustCloud account by clicking the JustCloud icon under the Partners section of your HostMonster Control Panel.
- Why Choose JustCloud
- How Do I Setup My Free JustCloud Account
- JustCloud FAQ
- Does JustCloud replace Site Backup and Site Backup Pro
Why Choose JustCloud
JustCloud has many features that set it apart from other cloud storage services:
- Complete Data Security - JustCloud takes your security and privacy very seriously. All your files are encrypted with a 256 bit encryption.
- Mobile Device Apps - Easily backup pictures and video from your phone, upload voice memos and text notes. Quick access to all of your files while on-the-go.
- Automated Backups - Schedule your service to automatically back up every day. Never lose your files or data again.
- Laptop Tracking - Lost your laptop? JustCloud can help you get it back.
- Drag and Drop Backup - Quickly drag individual files to your JustCloud app or control panel.
- Sync Multiple Computers - Automatically sync all your data across multiple computers.
- Easy File Sharing - Share your files with family and friends by email, Facebook, Twitter, or even customize your own link.
- 24/7 Tech Support - There will always be someone available to answer your questions.
How Do I Setup My Free JustCloud Account
To setup your free JustCloud account:
- Login to your HostMonster Control Panel.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the cPanel button.
- Scroll down to the Partners section.
- Click the Free JustCloud icon.
- Enter your Name, Email Address, and Password in the Signup form and click Create an Account.
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the mailing list
How do I restore my files
How do I transfer my license to a new computer
How do I install JustCloud
What operating systems does JustCloud run on
I have forgotten my password, how do I reset it
For a complete list of JustCloud FAQ articles, please visit http://support.justcloud.com/faq.
Does JustCloud replace Site Backup and Site Backup Pro
JustCloud is not meant to replace either of our Site Backup services. JustCloud is mainly for storing and backing up the files on your personal computer and other devices.