HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Getting Started Wizard
After you have installed phpBB, please use the administrative link provided in SimpleScripts to access the login area.
- Enter the Admin Username you selected when installing phpBB.
- Enter the Admin Password.
- Click the Login button.
Creating a new topic
- Click the NEW TOPIC button.
- Give your new topic a subject.
- Enter the information to be displayed.
- Select any applicable options for your topic.
- Click the Submit button.
Change your Forum's Theme
- Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and click on the Administration Control Panel link.
- Please enter your User Name and password again.
- Click the Styles menu item.
- This list will show all the themes that have been uploaded to your forum's Styles folder.
- To install a theme, click the install link.
- Select any applicable install options.
- Click the Submit button.
Your new theme is ready for use.
Getting Started Article 132,376 views bookmark
sharetags: button install link theme (updated 1649 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for (updated 28 days ago)
After installing phpAuction and attempt to sign in as admin, you get php script errors. (updated 2025 days ago)
Thank you for visiting the Getting Started Wizard. This wizard can be visited again by selecting the Getting Started Wizard icon in the Preferences section of the cPanel. Video tutorials used in this (updated 1520 days ago)
Related Help Content
To install a phpBB forum using MOJO Marketplace, log into the cPanel and scroll down to the Software/Services category. Click on the MOJO Marketplace icon. Click on the phpBB icon. Click the Install Now bu (updated 629 days ago)
How to install other themes than subSilver to add more variety to your phpBB message board. (updated 1111 days ago)
This article will show you how to access your WordPress site. (updated 13 days ago)
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug (updated 29 days ago)
Getting Started Wizard These steps will help you install FrontPage extensions on the server so that you can publish your website using FrontPage extensions. Make sure that 'www.' is in front of your (updated 208 days ago)
How to install and activate a theme in Drupal (updated 648 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 15,738 views tags: Drupal
When creating a symlink to a php page, I get a 500 error. I am able to use symlinks to other files and folders fine. (updated 1783 days ago)