This article will give you a simple walkthrough of how to remove plugins from your WordPress site. Before you begin, please log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- From your dashboard, click Plugins.
- Now that you're on the Plugins page, you will be able to view all of the plugins that you currently have installed. Locate the plugin that you would like to uninstall.
- If the plugin is active, you will first need to click Deactivate.
- Once the plugin has been deactivated, you can click Delete.
- You will need to confirm that you would like to delete the plugin and any data it contains.
The plugin will now be removed from your WordPress site.
Recommended Help Content
How to Delete or Uninstall a WordPress Theme
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
How to install and configure the W3 Total Cache WordPress Plugin
Related Help Content
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
How to install and configure the WP Super Cache plugin for your WordPress blog
What can I do to increase my Site Security while hosting with HostMonster?
My WordPress site is slow or seems down.
How to install an application using MOJO Marketplace
A guide on how to update your WordPress plugins
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on WordPress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with hostmonster. Login to the WordPress Data
This article will explain how to login to a WordPress site using WordPress tools.