We offer a full WHM with root access for VPS and dedicated owners.
All WHM users have :
- the tools needed to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- the tools needed to manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
- access to all of your domains' DNS zones.
- the ability to configure your own customers' support requests through cPanel.
- permission to check the server information and status.
- access to customize your hosting and control panel (skeleton directory, branding).
- ability to change your client domain names and usernames.
The root owner's WHM also has :
- ability to change your primary cPanel username.
- access to install SSL certificates.
- permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
- access to Fantastico Admin.
- ability to assign IP addresses.
- the automated backups tool.
- the reseller center (used for managing resellers).
Recommended Help Content
Explains how to change the SSH port through the root user.
How to Access the System Console --- VPS and Dedicated
How to edit PHP Configuration --- VPS or Dedicated
Related Help Content
Explains the use of DirectoryIndex and how to use it.
This article explains how to manager your ports through IPTables.
This article explains how to find the database in use by a WordPress site.
This article explains how to get started using CodeGuard to backup and restore your website file and database data.
This article explains the different password types for your hostmonster account.
With the purchase of a hostmonster shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
This article explains how to transfer you drupal website from Drupal Gardens to HostMonster.