HostMonster Web Hosting Help
How to Setup Your Email Application
- Introduction to Email
- Creating and Managing Email Accounts
- Email Application Setup
- Basic Application Settings
HostMonster allows you to host your own email accounts. Creation and management of the email accounts happens on your account cPanel. The email accounts can be accessed by using email applications like Mac Mail or Microsoft Outlook.
Creating and Managing Email Accounts
Please see Managing Your Email Accounts
Email Application Setup
Many email applications can be setup with just a username and password. The following are setup guides for common email applications.
Basic Application Settings
If you need to manually configure your email application you can use the following settings.
- Username: The email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: The password set for that email account
- Incoming Server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomain.com (server requires authentication)