You can choose the look and feel of your goMobi mobile website by choosing a template. There are over thirty templates to choose from, and you further customize the template by changing the site layout and icons.
- Login to your goMobi Control Panel.
- Click on the Design Tab.
- Click on Templates to open the templates section.
- Click on the available templates until you find one you like. You will see a preview on the right hand side.
- Click on Update to add the template to your site.
- You can further customize the site layout by building your own template from the header, body and icon sets available.
- Be sure to click on Update to ensure your selections are saved.
Recommended Help Content
Create a Mobile Website with goMobi
How to Set Up Your goMobi Mobile Website
Related Help Content
goMobi Set-up Assistant
How to Order goMobi
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
What can I do to increase my Site Security while hosting with HostMonster?
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool
How do I upload my web site?