HostMonster Web Hosting Help
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. The last of these is RoundCube.
- Click the RoundCube logo.
- This takes you to the main interface screen for RoundCube where your Inbox will be displayed. On the left are your email folders, by default, RoundCube will always show your inbox when you login.
- The toolbar box contains icons which let you manage your email. Here you may check for new mail, compose new messages, reply to a message, forward a message, change the read status, Print the message and view the source.
Now, you can read the emails you've received.
- Click on the message's subject.
- Your message is displayed with the options to reply, delete, print and move the email.
- These icons let you create a new email message, reply to the sender, reply to all recipients or forward the email.
- These icons let you delete the email message, print it, or view its source code.
You are also able to send a new email.
- To send a new email click the icon with the paper and pencil.
- You can send to multiple clients by separating email addresses with a comma. You may also add fields to send Carbon Copies, Blind Carbon Copies or Reply-To addresses.
- The email can be composed in Plain text or HTML.
- Once your email is composed properly, click 'Send now'.
Your email has now been sent.
Getting Started Article 205,665 views bookmark
sharetags: email message reply roundcube send
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to install RoundCube Webmail on your website.
A helpful overview of Horde Groupware
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw
Knowledgebase Article 390,601 views tags: email exceeded mailbox outlook quota receive receiving send sender unable
Related Help Content
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders
There are a large number of emails or spam that need to be deleted from an email account.
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Email is not being received when forwarded to free email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail and other ISP's that provide email service such as AOL, Comcast, Cox, etc. It can show completed in t
Can I send an email with large files/attachments?
How can I change the outgoing SMTP port from 25 to 26?
Why can I not send/receive certain types of attachment?