With the purchase of a HostMonster shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
There are two marketing credits included with our shared hosting packages; Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Google Ads: This $100 credit can be redeemed by logging into an active Google Ads account and spending at least $25 in your Google Ads campaign.
- Bing Ads: This $100 credit can be redeemed by logging into an active Bing Ads account. There is no minimum spend limit with Bing Ads.
Once logged into your HostMonster account:
- Navigate to the Partner Page.
- Click Learn More next to the credit you mean to redeem and follow the on-screen instructions to generate a code.
- Once that code has been generated, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your credit.
Recommended Help Content
Please keep in mind that all collected data to optimize your ads will be lost and we will no longer be able to help you to manage and improve your online advertising once an account has been un-linked.
How do I use Google AdWords?
HostMonster offers a number of great shared web hosting products and plans that fit all different types of budgets. View our price comparison chart today!
Related Help Content
When you purchase a website transfer, you may need to upload and share a backup of their website with professional services. This article will explain how to share a backup using DropBox or Google Drive.
WordPress Pro provides users with elevated server resources and customer support beyond what is expected in traditional shared hosting platforms.
My Google AdWords offer is not working.
Our updated 'Rock' user interface offers a fresh new look, along with several useful tools and helpful features. One such feature is the My Sites tab, where you can easily manage your websites.
Google My Business is a free service that helps your customers find your business (online and in the real world). It also helps you connect with your customers online.
FAQ related to HostMonster SEO Tools
Why is my site not the first result on Google or an other search engine?
The HostMonster Marketplace helps you browse, purchase, install, and manage WordPress themes, plugins, and add-ons directly from your HostMonster.com dashboard. Choose from over 900 premium WordPress themes, dozens of WooCommerce eCommerce plugins and add-ons, and even professional ser