HostMonster Web Hosting Help
How to uninstall an Application using MOJO Marketplace
SimpleScripts provides easy one-click management of the web's top applications, this article will show you how to uninstall an application using the MOJO Marketplace installer.
Accessing the MOJO Marketplace installer
This will permanently delete this installation. This includes any files installed, as well as any database tables. Additional themes, plugins, modules, cache files, etc will be left behind.
Login to your HostMonster cPanel.
Locate the MOJO Marketplace section.
Click the One-Click Installs icon.
- Locate your username in the top-right corner and hover over it.
- Click on My Installs.
- Look for the application that you would like to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall link below the installed application URL.
- Choose the reason you would like to uninstall the application.
- Click the Uninstall Now button.
This will permanently remove all the files and databases. User installed themes, plugins, modules, cache files, etc. will not be removed.
Remove from the List
This option does not touch your files or database; it only removes this installation from our records.
Click the Uninstall link below the installed application URL.
- Click the "Remove from List" button.
SimpleScripts will remove the application from your list of installed applications, but leave the files and databases intact.
If you just use Remove from List the application is still installed and if not updated could be vulnerable to hackers.