HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Installing Frontpage® Extensions
These steps will help you install FrontPage extensions on the server so that you can publish your website using FrontPage.
- Make sure that 'www.' is in front of your domain name and that the spelling is correct
- Login to your HostMonster Control Panel.
- Ensure you are on the cPanel, if not click the cPanel quicklink
- The URL in your Browser's address bar should be something like:
Please replace index.html with fp/index.html
The new URL should be https://HostMonster.HostMonster.com:2083/frontend/hostmonster/fp/index.html
- If the extensions are not installed yet, please click Install Extensions
- Once successfuly installed, a screen will display similar to the one below
The extensions can become corrupt or broken. When this happens, they have to be uninstalled, cleaned up and installed again. Please backup any .htaccess files which you have changed before continuing with these steps
- Select Uninstall Extensions
- If the uninstall is successful, a screen will display similar to the one below
- Click the Go Back button at the bottom. Then, click Cleanup Old Extensions.
- Once the cleanup is successful, a screen will display similar to the one below.
- Click the Go Back button. Then, click Install Extensions.
- Once the install is successful, a screen will display similar to the one below.
FrontPage® extensions have now been installed.