HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Restore MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How do I restore my MySQL databases for my HostMonster account?
To restore your all of your MySQL databases you can use the Site Backup and Restore tool, located in the Files category within your cPanel.
The tool will then begin restoring your files. Once complete, you'll be given a dialog stating that the restoration was successfully completed.
- Click the Site Backup & Restore icon in the Files category of your cPanel.
- Select the "Restore" tab.
- Click "MySQL Databases"
- Select the desired database.
- Select the desired tables; you can use the top-most box to select all of them at once.
- A small popup menu will appear after selecting; choose the option "Restore".
- You will be asked to confirm your restore choices, with a list of the table(s) being restored.
Knowledgebase Article 44,612 views bookmark
sharetags: backup database mysql restore site (updated 1223 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to restore MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool (updated 996 days ago)
How to backup all of your MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool (updated 1356 days ago)
Site Backup & Restore tool displays unexpected dates. (updated 1415 days ago)
Related Help Content
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool (updated 1356 days ago)
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool (updated 607 days ago)
How do I create a MySQL backup? (updated 360 days ago)
How to download a full cPanel backup using the Site Backup & Restore (updated 608 days ago)
How to Restore your MySQL Database? (updated 1018 days ago)
How to backup individual files or folders with the Site Backup Pro tool (updated 207 days ago)
ow to manage your backups using Site Backup and Restore (updated 208 days ago)