An Error occurs when trying to save a Draft or when trying to delete a message and have it go directly to the Trash folder.
1. When trying to save a draft of a message when using Horde webmail, this error message appears:
2. This error appears because there is no Drafts folder selected in Message Composition
3. Select the Options from the top menu of Horde
4. Select Message Composition
5. Drafts folder will be set at None
5. Change it to Drafts and click Save
- Now when saving a draft that error message will no longer appear.
This can also happen when trying to delete a message if in Options | Message Composition | Deleting and Moving Messages the Trash folder is set to None.
(updated 1683 days ago)
Recommended Help Content
Trying to install Joomla manually and getting a session.save_path is un-writeable error. (updated 2057 days ago)
A helpful overview of Horde Groupware (updated 380 days ago)
Common Issues with Horde and Internet Explorer versions (updated 846 days ago)
Related Help Content
I want to save my sent email using Outlook or Outlook Express to the server. (updated 2056 days ago)
tags: imap mail
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard. (updated 41 days ago)
Where in the cPanel do I delete email accounts, and how can I do this? (updated 829 days ago)
This article will explain how to access the mail folder for a particular email through the file manager. (updated 861 days ago)
Where do I Add, Delete and Manage Email Accounts? (updated 1375 days ago)
There are a large number of emails or spam that need to be deleted from an email account. (updated 2056 days ago)
How can I protect the images on my website? (updated 1385 days ago)
How do I Access My Account Control Panel? (updated 25 days ago)