HostMonster Web Hosting Help
View All Email Accounts From Main Email Account
I am no longer able to view any email account's email from the main username's email account.
Logging in as the main email username and checking email in other email accounts is no longer supported.
As a work around you can login to a regular email account and setup Horde to fetch emails from other accounts via POP3/IMAP:
- From within Horde click on "Options" at the top of the page.
- Under the section "Message Options" click on "Fetch Mail".
- Click on "Edit your preferences for accessing other mail accounts."
- Click "Create a New Account"
- Select "IMAP/POP3 Mail Servers" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the Form:
- Account's name: (This can be anything you'd like to enter)
- Protocol: change to IMAP
- Username: full email address you want to Fetch mail from (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: The password for the email address you are checking
- Server: mail.yourdomain.com (This can be set to 'localhost' if the email account is on the same server)
- Remote Mailbox: Inbox
- Local Mailbox: Inbox(or, choose one of the folders you created in the 1st section of this tutorial)
- Check the first 2 boxes, "Get only new messages" and "Mark messages as seen"
- Click SAVE
Knowledgebase Article 99,604 views bookmark
sharetags: horde imap webmail (updated 2200 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to access your email accounts from your web browser. Our webmail applications make a nice alternative to a desktop email client. (updated 171 days ago)
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name (updated 747 days ago)
All of my email folders are missing. How can I get them to show up? (updated 1761 days ago)
Related Help Content
How does a person change the Password, create an Autoresponder and setup Email Filtering on their individual email account without logging into the main account control panel? (updated 502 days ago)
Explanation on what the prefix is for IMAP and basic information on where to find the folders. (updated 970 days ago)
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. cPanel Mail section where Email Accounts icon is located Navigate to the Mail section inside cPanel. Click the Email Accounts icon. (updated 171 days ago)
Where do I Add, Delete and Manage Email Accounts? (updated 1508 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 290,339 views tags: accounts add change client configure delete email imap macmail mail mailbox manage outlook password ports thunderbird
Common Issues with Horde and Internet Explorer versions (updated 979 days ago)
How to use Horde Webmail to Blacklist. (updated 1722 days ago)
How to create and access your email accounts (updated 181 days ago)