HostMonster Web Hosting Help
KMail Setup Guide
- Go to "Settings" and click "Configure KMail..."
- Click "Identity" and add your name (anything you like) and email address (must be the full email address and spelled correctly).
- Click "Accounts or Network".
- Under the Receiving tab, press the ADD button and add your incoming email information. The Account Name or Login must be the full email address. The Host should be "mail.example.com".
- Click OK to close.
- While still on "Accounts or Network", switch to the Sending tab.
- Press the ADD button and add your outgoing email information. Use SMTP and Host is again "mail.example.com". Be sure to check the "Server requires authentication" box if you have one.
- Click OK to close.
- Click OK again and you should be able to use your email.
Note: Replace "example.com" with your own domain name in the directions above.
If that doesn't work, contact HostMonster for help via live chat or by phone at (866) 573-4678.
Knowledgebase Article 10,289 views bookmark
sharetags: email mail (updated 912 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might (updated 18 days ago)
How to Configure Eudora Pro to Access Email? (updated 2104 days ago)
To setup an email address for your domain name is easily accomplished within the control panel (cPanel). Mail section where Email icon is located Navigate to the Mail section inside cPanel. Click the (updated 73 days ago)
Related Help Content
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Yahoo! Mail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in Yahoo! Mail. (updated 649 days ago)
HostMonster offers numerous email options. (updated 571 days ago)
How to setup an email account using Apple's Mail Application. (updated 919 days ago)
This article will explain how to setup an email account in the Windows 10 mail application. (updated 2 days ago)
Windows Live Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live. This tutorial will show you how to setup your email account in Windows Live Mail. (updated 383 days ago)
How to create and access your email accounts (updated 116 days ago)
How to batch email in Dada Mail. (updated 1656 days ago)