HostMonster Web Hosting Help
Email Setup with Outlook 2000
How do I configure email accounts in Outlook 2000?
Setup Email in Outlook 2000:
- Go to Tools | Accounts
- Click on Add | Mail
- In Display Name, type whatever you want other people to see as your name. Click "Next"
- E-mail address: Type the email address you would like to send email from: firstname.lastname@example.org Click "Next"
- My incoming mail server is a "POP3".
- Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) server: mail.yourdomain.com Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Click "Next"
- POP account name: yourusername Password: [password] Click "Next".
- Choose your connection type depending on your connection method. Click "Next".
- Click "Finish"
Knowledgebase Article 60,171 views bookmark
sharetags: email outlook (updated 2150 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express. (updated 687 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 250,379 views tags: configuration configure email express imap outlook pop setup
How do I add my HostMonster email account to Outlook 2002? (updated 1297 days ago)
Where do I Add, Delete and Manage Email Accounts? (updated 1471 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 283,668 views tags: accounts add change client configure delete email imap macmail mail mailbox manage outlook password ports thunderbird
Related Help Content
You can try sending the email on port 26, which is an alternate SMTP port and see if that works for you. For outlook: (updated 829 days ago)
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013 (updated 716 days ago)
How to create and access your email accounts (updated 144 days ago)
How do I add my HostMonster email account to Outlook Express 6.0? (updated 1297 days ago)
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2010 (updated 537 days ago)
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2007 (updated 716 days ago)
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2003 (updated 716 days ago)