After using Fantastico to install Dew-NewPHPLinks, I can login to the Admin area, but cannot view the Main Page
Dew-NewPHPLinks is no longer offered in Fantastico, this article has been depricated.
Please follow the steps below to correct this:
1. Login to cPanel
2. Click "FILE MANAGER"
3. Click on the folder next to the word "public_html"
4. Find the folder you installed Dew-NewPHPLinks to and click on the folder next to the title of that folder
(if you installed this to an Addon Domain, you must first go into the subfolder for that domain. If your Addon Domain is "example.com", it is probably named "example" or "example.com")
5. Click on the file named ".htaccess" and click "EDIT FILE" to the right of the screen
6. Remove the line that contains "ForceType application/x-httpd-php" and replace it with "SetHandler application/x-httpd-php"
7. Click "SAVE" at the bottom of the page
8. Return to the folder you were just in and click "CREATE NEW FILE"
9. Type "php.ini" in the field to the right and click "CREATE" (Leave TEXT DOCUMENT in the drop-down menu)
10. Click on the file named "php.ini" and click "EDIT FILE" to the right of the screen and type following line:
register_globals = On
11. Click "SAVE" at the bottom of the page and you're finished! ~
(updated 2172 days ago)
Recommended Help Content
FAQMasterFlex doesn't let me login to admin area (updated 2191 days ago)
If suddenly when you go to your page, you get nothing on the page. You can still get HTML to display, just not PHP. To serve HTML pages to browsers, we don't associate the Apache processes with your 2 (updated 2203 days ago)
tags: page php
I am no longer able to view any email account's email from the main username's email account. (updated 2200 days ago)
Related Help Content
This article explains the different password types for your hostmonster account. (updated 90 days ago)
How to import your installations from Fantastico De Lux into Simple Scripts. (updated 1712 days ago)
This article will show you how to access your WordPress site. (updated 174 days ago)
After installing phpAuction and attempt to sign in as admin, you get php script errors. (updated 2186 days ago)
tags: install php
How to use a SWF file as your homepage without embedding it into an HTML page. (updated 2191 days ago)
The most common cause is that you are either sending to or sending from an invalid email address. You will want to create a new email address, and change your profile to use a different Email address. (updated 2196 days ago)
How to resend the Admin Verify code (updated 637 days ago)
How do I Whitelist my IP Address? I can't log into MySQL from a remote computer using a MySQL admin tool (phpMyAdmin, Navicat, MySQLFront, MySQL-Admin, etc). (updated 1112 days ago)