HostMonster Web Hosting Help
FTP Setup using Adobe GoLive
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Adobe GoLive?
Connecting and Uploading via FTP using Adobe GoLive (Version 6.x)
- Open Adobe GoLive and click on Edit and choose Servers.
- Click on the New Item Button.
- Fill in the information requested. The Nickname can be anything you choose. Server is ftp:// followed by your domain name. The directory is public_html. Lastly, enter your username and click OK.
- Click Site in the main file menu and choose FTP Server and click on the NickName you gave your site. This will put a check mark on your site.
- Click Site at the top again and choose FTP Server and click Connect.
- Enter your username and password and click OK.
- Select the files in the left column that need to be uploaded and click and drag them to the right column.
- When you visit your site, you should be able to see your newly uploaded files.
Knowledgebase Article 51,761 views bookmark
sharetags: adobe ftp (updated 1609 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How do I setup CuteFTP 8.2 for FTP? (updated 622 days ago)
How do I connect and upload via FTP with WS_FTP? (updated 1596 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 59,848 views tags: ftp
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Dreamweaver MX? (updated 1609 days ago)
Related Help Content
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Dreamweaver MX 2004? (updated 1102 days ago)
How do I upload my web site? (updated 16 days ago)
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password. (updated 652 days ago)
Video "How-to" Tutorial 342,680 views tags: account accounts cpanelutilities ftp login publish upload
Publish with NVU site builder (updated 1577 days ago)
I would like to use FileZilla how do I go about the setting it up and connecting to my site? (updated 142 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 216,320 views tags: client configure file filezilla ftp party set settings setup zilla
How do I upload my page to your server using FTP on a Mac? (updated 691 days ago)
How to publish your photo gallery created with Adobe Lightroom (updated 1133 days ago)