HostMonster Web Hosting Help
WordPress: Install a new Theme
This article will show you how to find and install a theme for your WordPress site.
- When you log in to your WordPress Dashboard, you will see your main menu on the left. Click Appearance.
- This will take you to the Appearance section of your site. To find a new theme, choose Add New.
- You can search for a new theme by clicking Feature Filter, and sort through the themes by color scheme, layout, features, and much more.
- Once you choose a theme that you like, click the Install button that appears when you hover your mouse over the theme.
- Now that the theme is installed, you can click Activate to immediately make your site start using this theme.
Getting Started Article 198,315 views bookmark
sharetags: install link theme themes wordpress (updated 15 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug (updated 1142 days ago)
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPres (updated 121 days ago)
Prevent Spam These steps will help you prevent users and robots from posting Spam on your WordPress blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings in the navigation bar on the left. From the G (updated 1013 days ago)
Related Help Content
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on wordpress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with hostmonster. Login to the WordPress D (updated 973 days ago)
Getting Started Wizard After you have installed phpBB, please use the administrative link provided in SimpleScripts to access the login area. Enter the Admin Username you selected when installing php (updated 1357 days ago)
How to install other themes than subSilver to add more variety to your phpBB message board. (updated 820 days ago)
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available. (updated 861 days ago)
How to install and activate a theme in Drupal (updated 357 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 4,720 views tags: Drupal
How to use the Posts feature of the WordPress Dashboard (updated 345 days ago)
Tips and tricks to make your wordpress blog load faster (updated 72 days ago)